5 Questions to Ask When Contracting for Home Window Tinting in Lighthouse Point, Fla.
When getting quotes for home window tinting in Lighthouse Point, Fla., it’s essential to know what to ask the contractors. Without knowing what questions to ask, people will not be in a position to compare quotes or know if they are working with a reputable company. The best way to protect the investment being made in the home is to ask questions and do a little research about the company being considered.
“We invite people to ask around about our services and read our online reviews,” explains Vince Ceraulo, president of Southern Glass Protection. “We have spent over two decades providing excellent customer services and workmanship, which has led to wonderful reviews and referrals.”
Here are five questions that should be asked when considering a home window tinting installation:
- How long has the company been installing film? It is vital to work with a well-experienced company so they have the expertise to do the job correctly.
- What type of film will be used? Not all window film has the same quality. Ideally, it’s good to go with a company that uses LLumar, which is highly rated for quality in the industry.
- Does the company charge for an estimate, and are there any discounts for new customers? This is the best way to save money when the company is called out for a quote.
- Will you need to move the furniture and do a clean-up after the installation? A reputable company will assist with these concerns, so the homeowner doesn’t have to stress over it.
- Does the company offer a warranty and stand behind their work if something goes wrong? A reputable tinting company in South Florida will offer a warranty and want to help their customers if there is an issue such as cracking, bubbling, etc.
“If a company doesn’t want to answer the questions or is struggling, that is a red flag,” added Ceraulo. “We are happy to take the time to answer questions, help our customers review options, and more.”
Southern Glass Protection has completed countless residential tint installations in South Florida, including in Lighthouse Point, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, and Broward County. They offer free estimates, a 5-star reputation, and a 10% discount coupon for all new customers. To obtain the voucher and schedule an appointment for a quote, visit the site at: https://southernglassprotection.com/window-tinting-lighthouse-point/
About Southern Glass Protection
With over 20 years of experience, Southern Glass Protection is the leading window film company in the Boca Raton, Fla., area. The company offers professional residential and commercial tinting services, helping customers reduce energy bills and add style, privacy, and UV protection. To get more information about the company, visit the site at: https://southernglassprotection.com
Southern Glass Protection
5222 NW 110th Ave
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Ireland Daily News journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.