KidGlov, a boutique marketing and advertising agency that specializes in partnering with changemakers and purpose-driven businesses was recently recognized as Omaha Agency of the Year and Best in Show at the American Marketing Association (AMA) Omaha chapter’s Pinnacle Awards. The Pinnacle Awards recognize excellent work from marketers in Omaha and surrounding areas. KidGlov’s efforts were celebrated in a virtual awards ceremony.
Recently marking its eleventh year in operation, KidGlov hit new, exciting milestones by taking home 18 Pinnacle Awards in addition to the Agency of the Year and Best in Show honors. KidGlov’s achievement in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic was no easy feat. The company’s work succeeded in bringing together a number of different audience types, including children, seniors, families, teens, parents, construction workers, small businesses and community leaders. The agency won on behalf of work for partners like Farmers & Merchants Bank, Children’s Center for the Child and Community, CEDARS, Region V Systems Prevention Coalition, Associated General Contractors of Nebraska, Immanuel Communities and Dreamweaver Foundation.
“I firmly believe we have the best team in the industry and am so proud of all we’ve accomplished this last year,” said Lisa Bowen, vice president managing director of KidGlov’s Omaha operation. “Being named Omaha’s Agency of the Year is further proof of the impact we’re making on the communities and clients we serve.”
With offices in both Omaha and Lincoln, KidGlov develops winning strategies for branding, with expertise in community health initiatives, financial advertising, healthcare marketing and nonprofit fundraising campaigns. The company intentionally partners with organizations that spearhead positive change, amplifying their work and words through forward-looking marketing efforts.
KidGlov has won numerous accolades throughout its 11 years in business from the American Marketing Association in Omaha and Lincoln as well as the American Advertising Federation Nebraska. In June of 2021 they were also named one of Lincoln’s Best Places to Work.
“We’re always delighted to be recognized by an organization as renowned as AMA,” said Lyn Wineman, president and chief strategist at KidGlov. “Their focus on strategy and results meshes with our core objective of developing insightful marketing plans and breakthrough creative that helps our clients succeed and make the world a better place.”
AMA Omaha Pinnacle Awards are an opportunity for local organizations to showcase their most successful marketing campaigns from the previous year. Entrants are judged based on metrics and measurable tactics. Categories range from communications to social media marketing to traditional print to video and more. KidGlov’s 20 honors at this year’s AMA Omaha Pinnacle Awards include:
- 2021 Agency of the Year
- Best in Show
- Communications, Large Business Pinnacle Award -Next Level (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Communications, Not-for-profit Pinnacle Award – 123 Connect with Me (Children’s Center for the Child and Community)
- COVID-19 (Adapt & Elevate), Gold Award – Heart of CEDARS (CEDARS)
- COVID-19 (Adapt & Elevate), Bronze Award – Mental Health Campaign (Region V Systems, Prevention Coalition)
- Digital Media, Large Business Pinnacle Award – Pave Your Own Way (Associated General Contractors Nebraska Chapter)
- Digital Media, Not-for-profit Pinnacle Award – Heart of CEDARS (CEDARS)
- Digital Media, Not-for-profit Gold Award – Mental Health Campaign (Region V Systems, Prevention Coalition)
- Promotions, Large Business Pinnacle Award – Star Savers (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Promotions, Large Business Gold Award – Pave Your Own Way (Associated General Contractors Nebraska Chapter)
- Promotions, Not-for-profit Pinnacle Award – Connecting Hope (Dreamweaver Foundation)
- Promotions, Not-for-profit Gold Award – Heart of CEDARS (CEDARS)
- Promotions, Small Business Gold Award – Agency for Change Podcast (KidGlov)
- Public Relations, Large Business Pinnacle Award – Star Savers (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Public Relations, Not-for-profit Pinnacle Award – Connecting Hope (Dreamweaver Foundation)
- Public Relations, Small Business Bronze Award – Agency for Change Podcast (KidGlov)
- Total Marketing Campaign, Not-for-profit Gold Award – Strength Campaign (Immanuel)
- Video, Not-for-profit Pinnacle Award – Strength Campaign (Immanuel)
- Video, Not-for-profit Gold Award – Heart of CEDARS (CEDARS)
A full list of KidGlov’s accolades can be found at https://www.amaomaha.org/news/2021-pinnacle-award-winners/.
The Omaha Chapter of the American Marketing Association serves as the leading network for local marketing professionals and continues to serve the Omaha community through advancing the practice of marketing by providing a forum for discussion on key issues impacting marketing professionals.
For the last 11 years, KidGlov has partnered with nonprofit organizations, local businesses and national companies who believe in the power of branding to kickstart success. They are experts in strategic development, campaigns, and all things marketing with offices in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska. Learn more at KidGlov.com, info@Kidglov.com, or by visiting their Omaha office at 105 South Washington Street, Papillion, Nebraska.
105 South Washington St, Ste B
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Ireland Daily News journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.